Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortec Star Passion HD
Dreambox 7000
1.1 Motorised Dish
Diablo 2.3
My Location
Ireland
I have a Fortec Star Passion receiver and Diablo cam 2.3. I have been having a problem with the picture jerking .It has been getting progressively worse every minute or so. I reinstalled the latest loader and firmware.The glitching was happening with F.T.A channels to a lesser extent. With this in mind I removed the Diablo cam and the problem ceased to exist on F.T.A.Today I loaded Stealth 2.53 and this works fine no glitching on the picture. has anyone else experienced this problem. I cant remember how many Underworld files back this started as I kept updating them as they were released .I will lose Thor and the Canal channels without Underworld. I suppose you cant have it all .

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Try loading Underorld 136, if the Thor keys are out of date you can always update the data bin file.
Check with other Fortec Star Passion owners to see if there is a firmware update for your receiver or if a different firmware works better with the Diablo Cam.

vulmac

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortec Star Passion HD
Dreambox 7000
1.1 Motorised Dish
Diablo 2.3
My Location
Ireland
Downloaded the latest Cas 8.6 I tried Underworld 142 and Underworld 136. downgraded the receivers firmware still no luck with Underworld. have installed Stealth 254 working fine except lost the channels on Thor.