HDR copying to DVD disc

Bulletguy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax Foxsat HDR. LG 37LH3000 with LG DRT389H.
My Location
UK
I have a Humax Foxsat HDR and still very new to all this (less than 48hrs to be exact!)

Question;

Once a programme has been saved to the hard drive in my Humax, how do I go about burning that programme on to a blank dvd disc in my recorder?

Simple enough doing the same thing on my pc....done it for years! But i've yet to try doing the same with my satellite set-up. As you can see from another post, i've already 'cocked up' by pressing the wrong buttons! :-ohcrap

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Unfortunately there is no component output on the HDR so the best you're going to get is RGB from the TV scart socket (I don't think there's RGB from the other scart socket). This assumes that you have a standalone DVD reorder that can accept RGB, of course, if not the best will be composite output from either of the scarts.

There is also the option to download non-HD programmes from the USB socket. These could then transferred to a PC and using suitable software (don't know what as I haven't done it) burn them to a DVD. You could also edit the programmes to remove buffers at the beginning and end and any advert breaks. As the programme is a digital of the original it would also give you the best possible quality.