help for scanning 2 sats via Diseqc

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi @karibu,

Have you checked that you have the correct video output settings on the box that gives poor picture quality?

Using the Dreambox remote control...6 Setup...3 System Settings...2 A/V Settings.

Check that you have the same settings on the box with poor picture quality as you have on the one that is OK. Change the one with poor pic if it is different from box with good pic.

Best wishes, John.

karibu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox
My Location
Greece
Hello John
I was on trip.. I am back Thank you for your reply you are wright this was the problem the AV settings.
the only probleme remaining is the scanning of 2 sats.
does not scan the 2 sats correctly.
if you remember i have the following installation
2 lnb's 160cm dish (for astra 19 and hotbird 13) for 4 tv sets via diseqc
it seems tha the db can not recognize the signal because of the diseqc. because when i connect the one lnb directly on the db for unique satelite it works very good; but when i put back through diseqc the signal is not stable and good it doesn't scan correctly
thank you again
best

karibu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox
My Location
Greece
Hi Guys
I just want to add to previus post that the signal drops when i zap and change satelite..
If unplug the dreambox for all night in the morning i can watch services of the one started satelite if zap to a service of anothe sat all signals drops down.
If i connect directly the one LNB (without using Diseqc) the signal is ok.
Maybe I should use the diseqc?
The one Im using is Matel and should me good quality
Software is GP 4.1.0 with cccam 2.1.3
Thank youl

karibu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox
My Location
Greece
Hey guys I hear that Edision Disecqs are very good for dreambox and very cheap... any info about the subject??