How To Watch Premiere Channel For Free

Tibulu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Looking for cas for Technomate TMS-1000D
My Location
Nottingham
oh..what I am going to do without it...subscription is too expensive...do you other means I can use to keep enjoying it without any stop...

Tibulu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Nottingham
I would like to watch Dubai sport channel..is it on FTA? but I tried with all the frequency I got fron Flysat but it's not working ..what should I do?

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
What frequency did you get from lyngsat?, as I can't find it on 19.2E

Its on 13E though on 11747H. Showing some live football match right now, and yes it is free to air.

When Premiere stops using Nagra 2, there will be no way to watch it for free, subscription will be necessary, until and IF another solution is found.

Tibulu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Nottingham
The frequency I got was on flysat..but cannot found them right now...which satellite did you see Dubai sport?

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Robbo71 said:
Its on 13E though on 11747H. Showing some live football match right now, and yes it is free to air.

:-HB:-lmao

Tibulu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Nottingham
yeah...yeah..I got it now..sorry berore I was looking for it on sat Badr-c...many thanks..

Tibulu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Nottingham
do you think BHT 1 channel is FTA..because I have been trying to get it with this frequency "13 E freq: 12558, 27500?

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Well its listed as FTA, but seems to be encrypted with viaaccess.
Maybe they just do that when football is on.

Tibulu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Nottingham
yeah I noticed that....also Fox Soccer Channel, Fox Turk (Turkey), Sportsmax, TV8 Turkey, and Lider TV....I really want those channels to work but do not know how ??? help please???

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
BHT scrambles when the football is on.

Fox Soccer Channel doesnt seem to be available anywhere in Europe

Fox Turk occasionally shows fta football, but also often turns their signal off on 33E during the matches :-rofl2

Lider TV does not normally show football fta - the satellite service just doesnt carry it

TV8 Turkey is variable

Dont know the status of Sportsmax - according to my info it seems to be another one not available in Europe

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Analoguesat said:
BHT scrambles when the football is on.

Funnily enough, it didn't actually scramble until after about 44 minutes into the game earlier today. That's a bit of a bummer for the footie fans isn't it. :-rofl2

Tibulu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Nottingham
many thanks... do u know any other FTA sport channel ?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Theres plenty of fta sports channels. So if you are into Iranian football then you are in luck! However- the Prem League stopped channels in Europe showing games fta about 3 years ago.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Robbo71 said:
Funnily enough, it didn't actually scramble until after about 44 minutes into the game earlier today. That's a bit off a bummer for the footie fans isn't it. :-rofl2

:-lmao thats unkind

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
One of our colleagues on here has given the name of the site where the codes for Premiere and other stuff is available.

The Technomate forum on there is just about the most comprehensive online. In the TM section there is a package to download which explains everything for beginners. When ppl take the trouble to write this info and put it on a site then the least beginners like you can do, Tibulu, is to download it and read it.

So I suggest you visit there and when you've read it then you may need to ask questions if you want but I don't expect our members to do it for you.

Tibulu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Nottingham
many thanks:-bigsanta

right now I am looking to buy a good receiver, mean a receiver that work very good and can save more data easy to use with a motor system so on...can you give me an idea about a nice receiver???

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
Tibulu said:
many thanks:-bigsanta

right now I am looking to buy a good receiver, mean a receiver that work very good and can save more data easy to use with a motor system so on...can you give me an idea about a nice receiver???
You already have a good reciever with properly the best support there is, VISIT THE ALSAT SITE, (sorry not being rude):-HoHo

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
Milkybarkid said:
Can't seem to get onto that other forum at the moment it's asking for my username and password.
I put in the correct info but nothing happens.

Usually very good for Technomate info and help.

EDIT got it now. :-thumbup
Just type 'alsat' for username and password:-googly:-googly

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Thanks for pointing that out kip .... and no, you weren't being rude.:-bigsanta

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Tibulu - as the others have said you already have one of the best receivers out for ahem unofficial support. It takes weeks of playing with your receiver and exploring its limitations before you will get fully versed in what it can do. Whilst no-one mind helping you when you get stuck - (thats what we are here for!) YOU need to use your receiver and find out how to drive it properly.