Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie24

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox Mulitimedia DM-500-S
My Location
Canada
Hello, I am not going to lie I am a newbie at this Dreambox stuff. The guy who programs my dreambox is very rude. I do not want to go to him anymore. Therefore I want to learn how to program my dreambox myself. I understand that there might be a lot of reading, and I am willing to do that, because I am tired of spending money and losing my picture all the time, Especially on important days, for example the FIFA coming on Today.
I have DM-500-S I am using a 110 and a 119 signal, and the first thing that pops up is a PLI image, and I live in Canada.

Right now the issue is really weird I have a great signal strength, the names of the TV shows are coming up, and I even have channel 1 0101 DNFYI - DISH 101 working. But I am not getting any image on any other channel. Therefore I am guessing it is a programming issue. It might be my "image" but im not fully sure what that means, Im thinking it might mean my program, if so where do I get the latest program, and how do I install it on to my reciever.

If somebody could really help me out with all this, or give me a legit file to read, and give me the latest program, that would be greatly apperciated.

Thank You

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Not quite sure what you're asking or what the problem even is but I am guessing that you're trying to access DishTV's encrypted programs for free?

In this case, we cannot help as it's against the forum rules.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Sorry Newbie24, we do not allow help in defrauding pay tv services using card sharing (IKS your side of the Atlantic)

I shall close this thread now, we are happy to help with other topics but please do not ask regarding this topic again.

Status
Not open for further replies.