I need a Nagravision 2 cam. Legal subscription for Telefonica Brazil

Morge

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC with technotrend TT-1500CI PCI card
My Location
Scandinavia
Hi.

I am looking for a way to get a Telefonica Brazil subscription to work with my PC. Say I have a valid card (never used), how could I make it work? It seems as if it is Nagravision 2 that is used by this provider. I have found multiple Nagravision CAMs, but I see no specific support for version 2.

Any help on this is very much appreciated. I just want to watch a legal subscription on my PC.

BR

giver

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You have a valid card but is not subscribed,you want to make it work,and if you do,how come you think what you will watch will be LEGAL?
Unless the provider authorize you to watch your subscription in the PC,any other form you find to make it work will end up being illegal.
Another thing that puzzles me,is you mention you are in scandinavia,where the said provider don't reach.
Maybe re-phrasing your question will shed more light.
And people will be able to help you.

Yes,there are ways to make a nagra 2 card to work in the PC.
No, is not legal without the provider's authorization.
No,no need a cam module,need a card reader.
No,I don't think you will be able to do it yourself unless you buy things that could let you read/write to the card (expensive) and expend quite a while learning and maybe burning some cards in the process.(more expensive).
Maybe the best approach is to find someone that can get you one card already programmed,and be done with it.