Join our F1 Fantasy League 2008!

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
mrminibus said:
Ok I looked at this last year and couldn't suss out what to do so I will try again I would like to join and call my team pro drive (as the name is not in F1 this year)
I will be running Cosworth engines in a megachrome chassis... what doI do??

Great that you want to join our merry parade :)

Firstly, you will need to sign up to the website that hosts our league, Pure Fantasy F1. To do that, go to their website - http://www.purefantasyf1.net/en/, and then click on 'Register' (top left).

After you've done that, and set-up a team (don't worry, you can change the team completely later on), you will need to join the league. To do that, follow the direction in the opening post of this thread.

Honestly, it's not as complicated as it first appears :)

And one more thing, to find the rules of the game, go here - http://www.purefantasyf1.net/FantasyF1/FF1_RegelnEn.asp

mrminibus said:
As R has said the Frog should do good but webber and DC are mega fast, wouldn't it just be fantastic if DC won the title in possibly his last year ?...

Red Bull are a good, well organised outfit, but they did lack reliability last year and I fear the same will happen this time around as well.

Having said that, they have been great at testing in Jerez this week, with 2nd on day 4 of DC and 1st for Webber on day 3. Unfortunately, testing is about as good a measure of a team's success in the season as my ability to recall the entire street layout of Amsterdam :-hammer

misterminibus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kodi
My Location
Lancashire
Ok i'm in with Pro-Drive,

I thought it was Fantasy F1 not comprimise F1, I chose all the good members but then found out I was well overdrawn :( I had to change them for cheaper team members :( but hey if your not init you can't win it :)

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
mrminibus said:
Ok i'm in with Pro-Drive,

I thought it was Fantasy F1 not comprimise F1, I chose all the good members but then found out I was well overdrawn :( I had to change them for cheaper team members :( but hey if your not init you can't win it :)

The better you do, the more money you get as the season goes on :)

misterminibus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kodi
My Location
Lancashire
so lookin at the last yr postions your the team to beat salty and analoguesat was 2nd, should be fun I have 2 drivers the same as R and 1 the same as you so I guess it will be me on that top step this year...:-rofl2:-deadhorse

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
mrminibus said:
so lookin at the last yr postions your the team to beat salty and analoguesat was 2nd, should be fun I have 2 drivers the same as R and 1 the same as you so I guess it will be me on that top step this year...:-rofl2:-deadhorse

Oh, now that is a challenge :D I should say that I'm going for the title this season, but since Norm is still kicking about, I doubt anyone has much of a chance :-rofl2 Norm is the legend of SupaLiga so far.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
mrminibus said:

nah - I finished 11th :-rofl2

The number in brackets is the current position in the league - which is currently the position you signed up into the league

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
It doesnt matter where anyone finishes anyway, its good for a laugh and a bit of banter :D

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
Exactly, I'm always surprised by how badly I do just at the point when I think I'm getting somewhere :D!

misterminibus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kodi
My Location
Lancashire
I know it's not 100% on subject but.... Jarno quickest? good driver but crap car, whats that all about?
Also DC 2nd is this real or just sandbagging from the top 2?

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
mrminibus said:
I know it's not 100% on subject but.... Jarno quickest? good driver but crap car, whats that all about?
Also DC 2nd is this real or just sandbagging from the top 2?

Barca day 3, seems strange but actually it's obvious:

* Last official day of testing
* Teams shipping over next week
* So, the teams were actually testing settings and differentials for Australia, and not running for times. Therefore, the time sheets don't represent in any way a true measure of peak performance from the cars or drivers.

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
Does anyone think I should invite 'The Feedster' to play, he seems to have quite a heathly interest in F1 :D

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
i've just signed up, do i need to setup 5 teams ?

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
wod said:
i've just signed up, do i need to setup 5 teams ?

No, you need only have 1 team for SupaLiga (you can't have any more then 1 in SupaLiga anyway!).

freehair

Reaction score
:)Pity I do not have more post at the moment
I love my car and team despite every one at work is cursing me for this beauty:-worship

07.JPG

Hoops I still have my safety boots on!!!!
Cam ‘on gents enter this tread and have some fun
Hope I will join you soon.

Ps Hi ROLLF I always come across the sat seen, good on you & good work M8
:)

pazinho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,8m dish
Mirage SFT 1010E
My Location
Portugal
I'm there too! Let's see how it will work :-)

misterminibus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kodi
My Location
Lancashire
No wonder Eddie went bump!

Attachments

• hienz.jpg
    hienz.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 20

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
pazinho said:
I'm there too! Let's see how it will work :-)

Sorry, but you can't enter as you have not made the minimum of 10 posts (see opening post).

pazinho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,8m dish
Mirage SFT 1010E
My Location
Portugal
ok. good luck