More questions /problems

gregorjan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
cheshire
Further to my last thread regarding softcams I have another question I'm afraid.
I have managed to find keys bin files and have often downloaded them to my diablo cam and have had moderate success in accessing some channels. What I have found however is that even though the latest keys bin file has a key listed for the channel (checked through current keys edit facility) I still am unable to access that channel ie mct redlight etc.
Some other channels are no problem and with each keys update I find that you can get a different range of channels each time which I suppose is half the fun but the channels I have mentioned above I have never been able to sort even though the keys bin includes what I presume to be the current keys.
So would anyone like to comment as to wheather they have the same problem but particularly if they can point out the mistake I am making etc.
Thanks to this forum I am learning all the time but obviously I need to learn more.

Regards

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Sorry I do not know the answer to your question but I would request that you fill out your system details so that people know the capabilities of your equipment, it might also be useful to some members to know what satellite you are trying to open channels on it is obvious to the experienced but not to everyone

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
You have mentioed MCT Redlight, which are mature content channels, and the Diablo Cam.
These channels are not available normally except occasionally using DCW, Direct Control Words, but usually only for a few hours.
To get them to open you have to load an updated Diablo keys.bin file and turn on Fixed CW in the configuration menu.
The Diablo Cam did open some mature content channels on Hotbird 13E, the Free X ones, which were AU, Auto Update, there were 3 of them I think.