Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax iCord HD
SKY+HD
HP Pavilion dv9000
My Location
UK
Hi
unfortunately I have received my replacement Sky viewing card ( The white one ) )(-red
does anyone know if its work with my T-rex 4.6 cam like the bule card or not ?
if not does anyone know if there is cam to use or new firmware update for T-Rex cam to fix the issue ?
Tnx..

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
It is unlikely that there will be any new software for the Dragon/T-Rex Cams, and so far no new software for other cams to support the new Sky card.
There might be some future updates for the Diablo Cam, or even a new cam released, but at the moment I have only read of some Linux receivers working with the card.
Check out some of the threads in the Dreambox, and other Linux receivers, sections.

Masoud_h

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax iCord HD
SKY+HD
HP Pavilion dv9000
My Location
UK
oh that is bad :(
but thanks mate for the information!!!

DigitalDelboy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FireDTV, DVBViewer, etc.
My Location
South UK
Is there any hard CAM that will work with the new Sky card ? I have a FireDTV and Dragon cam but got sent the new card which wont work. I don't mind buying a new CAM if that is what it takes.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
sky germany cards works good on giga twin cam blue,uk card not tested yet,but it should be the same,works also on oasis cam,but picture,freeze every 3 secounds!

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
I haven't heard of any that are working with the new Sky UK card, only linux based receivers at the moment, but support for Cams seems to have stopped. Even the Diablo 2.3 hasn't had any new updates for a while.
There might be some new files being developed, or a new Cam might be out soon, all we can do is be patient.

DigitalDelboy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FireDTV, DVBViewer, etc.
My Location
South UK
Mickha said:
I haven't heard of any that are working with the new Sky UK card, only linux based receivers at the moment, but support for Cams seems to have stopped. Even the Diablo 2.3 hasn't had any new updates for a while.
There might be some new files being developed, or a new Cam might be out soon, all we can do is be patient.

Any idea why support seems to have stopped for CAMs ? There are quite a few out there, seems odd that nearly all have stopped.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Most cards, and cams, have limited support, otherwise we would never have to buy anything new:)
There is a new Predator file for the Dragon Cam, predator 370, but I doubt that it will work with the new sky card.
No doubt there will be a new cam, released at some point, that will open channels and could work with the new sky card, we'll just have to wait and see what develops.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox HD
Humax Icord HD
My Location
France
I hope they will find soon, i'm fed up to use the skybox hd and hope to use soon my humax icord like i used to be with the old blue sky card...