Status
Not open for further replies.

gb99190

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Satellite dishes, 1 for Freesat and 1 for French tntsat, Dreambox 500s
My Location
France
Am a noob to satellite. IT literate but not with Linux\Shell Scripting etc.

I have a Dreambox 500s and have flashed it with the Open PLI image. It has CCam 2.3.0 running and is now on my network. It can see the internet by testing download of new menus. I have registered my ISP assigned IP address with No-Ip. I have a Dyndns client running on my laptop on the same network. But not sure what else I need to do.

I have a dish pointing at the UK freesat satellite and have scanned Astra 2 and have loads of channels (a lot encrypted). What I want to do is ideally use a Free Card sharing server to get Sky UK. Or use a recommended pay service for a cardserver (ideally with a trial first). Or finally use my frends full Sky installation card in some way.

I understand the concept of adding information to the CCam confgig and have added a few lines from the web. I am very confused about the syntax as some forum posts on many sites have a different syntax to that shown in the config file.

Help would really be appreciated in sorting out Sky access?

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Payserver discussion is totally forbidden on the forum.
Closed.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
You mentioned Pay Servers.

Please re-read the Forum Rules: We absolutely do not permit discussion of such matters here.

Edit: Drat, that echo has returned!

Status
Not open for further replies.