One remote from another ........ Ummmm

j..m

ZZ Mop
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Digibox Pace 2200, 3 remotes, 2 mice, 2 splitters, a amp adder thingi, a Thomson universal LNB & a zone 2 dish..... With foamy whatsit coax
My Location
NW UK
My remote doesn't seem to have the necessary to run my new TV ......... I've tried putting some of the newer codes in & it seems to shrug its shoulders at me......... (It kinda says ....... "I know nothing...... I'm from Barcelona") anyways ...... If I getta new sky zapper I might stand more chance eh ? Woddo ya fink ?

How can ya tell the diff looking at em ?........ Cos I'm a bit dim & might buy a old stock one ...... Which would be kinda annoying

I'm not on bout Sky+ Or HD ........ Just ya std ye olde worlde Pace 2200 box :p

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
SWMBO was complaining to me that ours was not working so I got the up to date one for the pre + boxes the grey one and it works fine and has more up to date control codes but if your TV is extremely new like last 12 months you may have problems or at the very least have to experiment

j..m

ZZ Mop
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Digibox Pace 2200, 3 remotes, 2 mice, 2 splitters, a amp adder thingi, a Thomson universal LNB & a zone 2 dish..... With foamy whatsit coax
My Location
NW UK
Blech ........... Time to go 1 for all me finks ........ I really canne be arsed wiv the unnecessary complexities of it all...... Why didn't they just make the remotes learn ? ..... Silly ferkers ;)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Yes you are correct but they are business people, just like Bill Gates, they are out to make money, buy the same thing each generation that is produced and there you go you lose they win:eek:

j..m

ZZ Mop
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
NW UK
Got Grey V8 Zapper ...... All hunky dorey these days :D