Premiere Channels

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Well, at the moment a lot of people enjoy the complete package for free. But it seems they will switch to N.D.S soon, so that will most likely raise the prices again. I think being cracked helped them to drop prices

Moved from Premiere section

perthkenny

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Blade BM7000s HD receiver with Cccam/Newcamd, Acer Netbook, Netgear 3g wireless 4 port router,Time Athlon XP2400mhz Desktop. 2 x 80cm dishes- lnb1 at 13east,lnb2 at 19east, lnb3 on the 2nd dish for 28.2east Astra 2B south beam. Everything is open now
My Location
South Italy
Can anyone confirm whether the Premiere package is currently open, and why? I have open channels (I think, at least I can see, and my receiver is not patched for Premiere) on frequencies 11798, 11758, 11720, 12032 and 12070.
Some have dual audio, with two German audios selectable, the second of which is actually English audio.
Or has my receiver magically patched itself?
Is Premiere temporary open due to an encryption change perhaps?
Baffled by technology once again!

Gooner71

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Silvercrest/Comag SL65/12 -patched

Technomate 1000ci - patched

Sky mini-dish & 60cm fixed!!

Anyone fancy sending me a diseqc switch - fed up climbing a ladder to swap them over - lol!!
My Location
Cymru
Premiere is "open" if patched or "mosc'd" but certainly not fta unless it was a promo ?

ceevee

Reaction score
Website
www.ceevee.info
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM500 connected to 6MB ADSL Internet, with Gbox on a 1.2 satellite Dish.
My Location
Malta
I just hope the won't switch to Nagra3!!! :( A Dreambox still reads NDS :)

perthkenny

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Blade BM7000s HD receiver with Cccam/Newcamd, Acer Netbook, Netgear 3g wireless 4 port router,Time Athlon XP2400mhz Desktop. 2 x 80cm dishes- lnb1 at 13east,lnb2 at 19east, lnb3 on the 2nd dish for 28.2east Astra 2B south beam. Everything is open now
My Location
South Italy
I read an official Premiere news release earlier this week (which I can't find now) which stated that due to Nagra being hacked they are changing encryption from the 2nd quarter 2008 onwards, and new cards are being issued.
The release understandably did not state which encryption they were changing to.
My problem is not that my Platinum box opens Premiere, and still does, I just checked, but of course I don't view as that would be illegal!, It's not patched for Premiere, not Moscd and I haven't tried manual input on the Nagra keys for at least a month!
Previously I could not open Premiere no matter what I tried! Now I can open it without trying! And if it "darks", I don't know what I did originally.
Some of the freqs I listed above are not shown on either Satcodx or Lyngsat, which is why I asked if it was open for encryption change or a promo.
The plot thickens.....

perthkenny

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South Italy
On the subject of Nagra encryption, as an aside to the above, the Florikey team have retired the program due to pressure from Nagravision. R.I.P. Florikey.