Problems with Technomate TM-5200D

Marcas

My Satellite Setup
Fracarro penta 85cm dish, motek motor and Technomate 5200D receiver
My Location
Belfast
I have a motorised system based used a TM-5200D which has worked fine for the last few years. I use it mostly for looking at French TV on Atlantic bird and Al Jazeera on Hotbird, I also somtimes look at the French language channels on eutelsat on 7 degrees East. To update my channel list I occasionally delete channels for a satellite and scan the satellite to get an up to date list. In doing this I lost some African channels that I occasionally watch and couldn't get them back. I decided to do a factory reset and try again from scratch but this has caused more problems. When I turned my dish to antlantic bird 3 and did a scan all I got were some Italian channels and Astra 28 has the Astra 19 channels. Hotbird and Astra 19 seem to have the channels they should have. I would be grateful for any ideas about how to sort this problem.

pride21

My Satellite Setup
150cm gibertini dish,echostar 8700 analogue receiver to move dish,motor jaeger 1224,also black ultra ku lnb and esx241 c-band lnbf and technomate 5402hd ci+ super also added a Dr HD f15 receiver
My Location
Sandown Isle of Wight
hi marcas i have an technomate receiver 5200d super i have not experienced that the only solution i would do is either delete all the channels and rescan the sats or if you want to keep some channels then upload to channel editor and sort it that way then download it back to receiver.

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
Are you using USALS? If so, after you carried out the factory reset did you re-enter you lat and long figures? Other than that it may be the motor needs a reset but I'd plump for a receiver problem.

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
You can also upload a compiled satellite list.

Marcas

My Satellite Setup
Fracarro penta 85cm dish, motek motor and Technomate 5200D receiver
My Location
Belfast
Thanks for the suggestions