Remote code for passion?

iwan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky + fortecstar passion,echostar(gone pop)various dish set ups&lnb's,and best bit Horizon HDSM V2.5 Sat-meter..LG 5000 HD 32",
My Location
Aberystwyth Wales
Hi all.Only found the forum last night and joined straight away! After reading lots of topics it looks like i am in the right place with the wealth of knowledge that is floating about here! Fantastic..Ok to start things off,I have kindly been borrowed a brand new Fortec star Passion HD box,but with no remote! I have searched high and low for a code so I can pair the Magnavox universal remote to the box,but so far no joy! I have also tried to manualy code search with the remote,but that has been unsuccesful too..So my question is can somebody help me please with the code so i can tune up and try out the box?
Thank you kindly forum people..

iwan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky + fortecstar passion,echostar(gone pop)various dish set ups&lnb's,and best bit Horizon HDSM V2.5 Sat-meter..LG 5000 HD 32",
My Location
Aberystwyth Wales
Mmmm,even tried re programing my echostar remote,thats not happening either!! Help please,can anybody help me! LOL..

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum iwan

Sorry I missed your first post there is a pdf available here
_http://64.78.51.244/download/PASSION_Manual_ENG.pdf

But is very slow to load, contains all the codes for TV's and remotes

iwan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Aberystwyth Wales
Excellent my man..Many thanks on that one,and you are right in saying it's slow to download,but am I moaning? Certinally not!
Thank you for the welcome on here, it is an exceptionally good site with so much info and friendly people to boot..I have been playing with sat's since the first anolouge 16channel thingy here in west Wales, and then Qualified as a sly engineer!(uhm least said the better!!) But reading here there is soo much more I Can/will learn!!

Thanks again iw.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
You are welcome, it is a shame it is such a big document 17.5Mb

iwan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Aberystwyth Wales
Ha ha,after the download wait, I realised theat I'd already downloaded that pdf during my search for that elusive code! The code for the passion itself is not there Topper, shuuks. I have mailed FS themselves but that was over a week ago and still no reply??!! I have just managed to somewhat pair the universal remote to the box,but only some functions will work,and i still cant do the simple set up like press red to save etc. I just want to try it out for HD before i invest in a new box! Looks like i'l have to buy a gen' remote,such as a£20 one off flea bay! Any more ideas will be more than welcome!!
Cheers iw.