Rome & Only Rome (Dish Size needed Urgently), Please Help

enschede

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well,
I tried out a 2.2m dish in Frascati and can definitely confirm that you can not pick up astra 2D. Hopefully will try a 2.4m sometime in the near future.

Thanks

enschede

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi All,

Is there any news on anyone in the Rome area and suburbs that can now get Astra 2D.
I tried with a friend any work a 2.20m dish with negative results.
I'm gonna try a 2.40m dish hopefully at the end of the month.
I just don't understand that someone in Cyprus can get astra 2D, with a 2.70m dish...... Let hope that a 2.40 will be enough.

Tony :rolleyes:

expat2

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
now and then in Italy
Hi expats in Rome
What really p....off is that BBC decided to go on clear on Astra 2D because the signal covers only Uk due to programmes rights but it covers all of France, therefore lucky are the expat in France, but also the French who I do not think they pay the BBC licence, like I do
JG

ameolive

Archived Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Rome ITALY
expat2 said:
Hi expats in Rome
What really p....off is that BBC decided to go on clear on Astra 2D because the signal covers only Uk due to programmes rights but it covers all of France, therefore lucky are the expat in France, but also the French who I do not think they pay the BBC licence, like I do
JG

Not only in france, I read a thread today where people said that they could receive BBC on 2d as south as Barcelona with just a 0.9 mt dish !
In the meanwhile , for the joy of my english wife, I still keep receiving BBC Parliament...

Ciao