Splitter/DiSeqc Switches

Nolia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Moterk 2100A motor on Cyfra+ 80cm dish,45'E-37.5W Technomate 6800 HD receiver(Normal).
Windows 7 and Linux.
My Location
Buckinghamshire(H.Wyc)
Hi peeps
I am new to this system. I have 2 dishes one points at 13 and the other at 28.2. I bought myself a new receiver and it does have multi-crypt so using Cyfra and Sky UK in the Manhattan receiver. I have a virgin 2 in 1 splitter somewhere. I was wondering if I can connect the 2 LNBs to the splitter then connect the in/out end to the receiver??????

acezon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 600s, Darkbox 2008,
Liberty FTA reciever, Humax Foxsat HD, Thomson Sky+,
3 fixed dishes, 60cm for 13E + 19E, 80 cm motorised,Zone 1 sky+, BtVision and My 37" baby.
My Location
Exmouth, Devon
no, you will need a switch that is DiSeqc there is no other way, you can get them cheaply enough off ebay

dvmedia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m Orbital Motorised Dish, Fixed 65cm Fortec Dish on Astra 1, Fixed 45cm Minidish on Hotbird, Pace MSS500, TM-5600D CI USB Super, Nokia 9800s, Skystar USB 2, Grundig Sky Digibox, Manhattan Plaza XT-M
My Location
High Wycombe, Nr London, UK
Nolia said:
Hi peeps
I am new to this system. I have 2 dishes one points at 13 and the other at 28.2. I bought myself a new receiver and it does have multi-crypt so using Cyfra and Sky UK in the Manhattan receiver. I have a virgin 2 in 1 splitter somewhere. I was wondering if I can connect the 2 LNBs to the splitter then connect the in/out end to the receiver??????

Hi Nolia :) I am from High Wycombe too :) !!

Is this thread supposed to be in analogue? ;)

DISEqC switches for your digital system are very cheap.. and as acezon says, exactly what you need. I bought one off fleabay the other day for about £6 that works like a dream - and has a very small loss.