StarSat SR-10C

kulfi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have P4 and 512 ram with intel board
My Location
Saudi Arabia
i am living in riyadh and my reciver starsat sr-c10 is connected to asiasat 3s some times i am geting Geo Tv clear but at the same time if i connect any other reciver than the signal and the reception is very clear please can u tell what to with this reciver so that i can also view the channel why i am using this reciver is that i want to watch pt sports with biss key may any other reciver may not have the same option.
thanks

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Firstly I would like to say that we do not condone piracy of pay TV systems.
Whilst I appreciate English is not your primary language unfortunately your post does not make much sense. You appear to be receiving C band signals on a Starsat SR-10C and there is intermittent clearing of the Geo TV. This is probably because the signal is encrypted in conax which is being altered (rotated) every so often to avoid piracy and the existing key in your system occasionally matches the key required. I therefore am unable to understand why 'any other receiver' would be able to decode Geo TV without these keys, but as you do not say more about 'any other receiver' I cannot comment further.

As you mentioned you already have another receiver, why not use the loop through facility from one receiver (assuming it has one) to feed the other stb then feed the cleared signals from each receiver to your TV, purely for educational purposes of course :-righton