Struggling to find reasons to keep pointing at 19E

ghinzani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky +...
My Location
Salisbury
I reset my old Sky dish to 19E a couple of years ago and have been using it on occasion with an old Analouge box to watch Eurosport. However theres not a great deal on there and as Im using all 4 of my 28e lnb feeds already I am seriously thinking of pointing this one back to 28e so I can run an extra feed or two to the garage and spare room. Am I missing things on 19e (digitial and analouge)? For instance if I set it up in the garage with a 19e feed theres not very much at all in the way of English language radio to listen to - BBC WS and thats about it. Similarly the TV, BBC World and NHK World. Things I like about 28e are the fact I can watch BBC red button sport etc, Ive got a spare quad LNB so could spread the feeds easily, its just having gone to the trouble of retuning to 19e Id like to try and find something worthwhile. Ramble over... but some pointers to any gems would be welcome!

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
There is quite a lot on 19E but mostly German, Sport 1 is quite good, formerly DSF Sport, check the link for the FTA channels available on 19E, there still are a few analogue channels but mostly digital:
Code:
http://www.lyngsat.com/astra19.html

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
Get an octo LNB for the sky dish

Low Profile

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD, DM7000 80GB HD with Asus WL330 wifi + 2GB usb drive, Skystar2.3, 2.2m Kinhuge Dish with Inverto LNB and Invacom ADF-120 feedhorn. Pace 1.3.25 and 80cm for Sky.
My Location
Lot, Dordogne, Correze border.
I'd wait until after the Haye - Harrison fight if I were you.

ghinzani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky +...
My Location
Salisbury
fergyc said:
Get an octo LNB for the sky dish

Thats an option,or stick up another old Sky dish Ive got with a quad on - trouble is that will be three Sky dishes on the place... is there a limit?!! I mean on grounds of taste and decency!

ghinzani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky +...
My Location
Salisbury
Low Profile said:
I'd wait until after the Haye - Harrison fight if I were you.

Typically Im on hols then...