Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
It could be a conflict between cam and receiver, the only way to check is to try the cam in another receiver, if you have one, or maybe a friends or relatives receiver.
Or check for anyone, with your receiver, and diablo cam, to see if they have it working.

eddik

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite on astra 19.2
fixed dish,technosat d
digit mf4-s reciever
technomate 5400 usb
sat on 1w
diablo,trex and various cards
My Location
north east
hi mickha, could you recommend a reciever for pre..... on 19.2 as i think mine has limited ability and works with a trex or diablo cam

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
We will not have D+, or probably Premiere, for much longer as they are changing official subscription cards to Nagra 3 encryption, the same as Cabo.
If you have a working T-Rex/Dragon Cam in your receiver, load Predator 360, for the T-Rex v1, or Predasaur 220 for the T-Rex super 4.6 cam, both files do the same and open both packages, these files are currently AU, auto updating, Premiere and D+, on 19.2E.
Then you can await future developments regarding a new receiver.

eddik

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite on astra 19.2
fixed dish,technosat d
digit mf4-s reciever
technomate 5400 usb
sat on 1w
My Location
north east
many thanks mickha for your advise ill hang on and wait to see what happens before proceeding to buy a new reciever

eddik

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite on astra 19.2
fixed dish,technosat d
digit mf4-s reciever
technomate 5400 usb
sat on 1w
My Location
north east
just read on a german satellite forum that the new cards are being issued nxt month for premiere tv in germany to nagra 3 the same as cabo in portugal. On the forum site it mentioned a card called rom152 do you know anything about this and wii trex and diablo become obsolete with the changeover

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
The Cams will always have some use, as there are other channels, including biss encrypted channels, but I don't think they will be any use for D+, Cabo or Premiere, as if someone does break Nagra 3 they will release a card, or a new cam.
It will be interesting to see what official support is like after the 3 main packages complete the change over.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
how,is the compatibiliy of trex cam,i have bought pace hd reveiver,but the diablo want works there,now i want to buy the trex,can anyone confirm,that is compatible to pace hd?

eddik

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite on astra 19.2
fixed dish,technosat d
digit mf4-s reciever
technomate 5400 usb
sat on 1w
My Location
north east
i know through the last few days premiere are changing updates more frequent. at this moment im ok with the new predasaur 223. loaded trex card then into cam ,loaded into reciever then security update, had to wait about 2 mins but worked. while i was browing i noticed you can programme the trex using some sort of keys, could anybody have any info on how to programme this way as ive no idea

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Enter the cams menu using your receivers remote control.
Click on Debug.
Then select the encryption that requires updating, e.g.
OhlAladin where you will find Premiere, Polsat, Digi TV, D+ etc..
Select the provider that requires updating and you will see 4 lines.
00-0 xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx
00-1 xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx
01-0 xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx
01-1 xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx

If the key that requires updating is 01 select 01-0 and enter the first 8 sets of decimal keys, 3 numbers.
Once complete select 01-1 and enter the next 8 sets of decimal keys.

It's that simple.

eddik

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite on astra 19.2
fixed dish,technosat d
digit mf4-s reciever
technomate 5400 usb
sat on 1w
My Location
north east
thanks, but ive just read on a german sat forum that as from monday premiere will be gone as they are changing updates up to 4 times a day

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Premiere is currently AU (Auto Updating) with Predator 363, but they will be changing to Nagravision 3 encryption, like Digital +, at some stage.
Don't believe all you read on forums, even if they knock out the AU facility, the keys are known in advance, and can easily be inputted into a cam.

eddik

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite on astra 19.2
fixed dish,technosat d
digit mf4-s reciever
technomate 5400 usb
sat on 1w
My Location
north east
thanks mickha for your help much appreciated. what name are the keys for trex known as

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
You enter the keys relating to the provider, they are not specific to the Dragon/T-Rex Cam, but the same for most cams and emulations.
To update the Dragon you enter the cams menu, select Debug and then select the encryption and provider that requires updating.
When there is a key change you will find posts on this forum, with links to sendspace, or other upload sites, you simply download the new key and enter the decimal keys into the cam.
Have a practise with Digital +, I think just the Taquilla channels are still available but it is good practise.
See my earlier post on the subject.

peppey

Reaction score
canal + astra is supposed to be on pred.363,I tried the cine + but dont open.Any idea which are the open channels.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
On Astra 19E, all Premiere channels are open and the Taquilla channels of D+, all other D+ channels have now switched to Nagra 3 encryption.
You will need to update the latest keys for D+ but Premiere is currently AU.
You can also open TPS, SRG and Polsat on 13E. SRG and Polsat require the latest keys inputting.
For TPS tune to Sci Fi or France 4 until the channel opens then switch to any channel in the package.

simel

Reaction score
Hi, guys

This may not be the place to ask, but I have searched through the forum and couldn't find anything about Eurosport and Eurosport2. Few days ago I was able to open them on Hot Bird 13° after last Predasaur223 download.
Would you know what the encryption is and where to put the keys if available?

Thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge
Simel

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
As it was on 13E I assume it would be part of the Polsat package and they should still be available if you have the latest keys.
You can enter these keys manually using the debug option in your cams menu.
Go to OhlAladin 7101 Polsat, select the key thet requires updating and enter the decimal keys.

EMPB

Reaction score
Yes Eurosport 13E 11.240V open's with Polsat's Nagra2 Keys. They changed to a new IDEEA 86 / Key 00 yesterday :-sugar

"It's All Good"

smyfffy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
new
My Location
uk/ portugal
hi ...HELP iv just got off ebay a trex 4.6 with Predasaur222 on the guy said it should be alright with out a loader card just key in daily codes anyway im using in portugal and got one dish hispa 30.w and one with hot bird and astra 1. prob is that i cant find were i get the daily dec codes ...and do i need a loader card ...get loads of scrambled channels help plsssssssssssss

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
You just need to manually update the keys for Premiere, 19E, Polsat, 13E, and SRG 13E.
For TPS just leave your receiver tuned to Sci Fi, or other channel using the same frequency, for a few minutes and it should open, then you can browse the other channels in that package,
To input the keys go into the cam menu, Debug, OhlAladin and the relevant provider.
If you have a look through the forum you will find the links section, with links to lots of useful sites.
Also look for posts with links to sites like sendspace as other members will quickly post the keys after a change.
If you could get 1W Digi TV is also available, which is quite a good package.