TDT Sat Spain

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
Juan69 said:
They can be bought for 300 euros at tdtprofesional.com
Can you post a link to that device please.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Must be this link €295:

http://tdtprofesional.com/catalogo-servicios-via-satelite/tdt-por-satelite/instalacion-tdt-via-satelite-para-zona-sombra-caravanas-autocaravanas-embarcaciones-40-1799.html

For boats & motor homes only, and documentation has to be provided!

Google translation

<span>Satellite DTT nstallation for shady area, caravans, motorhomes and boats.

If you are in a coverage area and no possibility of land cover, you can order a receiver to watch satellite DTT (Hispasat)

You can also install these receivers in caravans, motorhomes and boats, as in many places where we stopped our vehicles DTT signal is not sufficient. Consult.

The price of this article is only the value of the receiver. Not including the material required for installation or labor. Be budgeted after evaluating the installation.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jk9n0VPjpY

FAQ:

? I can order a receiver for a caravan or autocarvana?

Yes, the conditions are as follows: Vehicles on authorizing the installation of receivers are SATTDT motorhomes and caravans, registered in Spain, according to the definitions set out in Annex II of the vehicle Reglamentogeneral approved by Royal Decree 2822/1998 of 23 December.
In these vehicles, the first two digits of the classification in the ITV board, matching the criteria of construction, will be one of the following: 32, 33, 40 or 41. The next two digits, corresponding to the criterion used must be 00 or 48. Permission is granted for the reception of DTT in national territory and to mixed reception receptors terrestrial / satellite (combo).
Documentation to be submitted:

Registration.
Photocopy of ITV.

? I can order a receiver for a boat?
Yes, the conditions are:
The boat must be registered in the register of ships and shipping companies of the Directorate General of Merchant Marine.
Permission is granted for the reception of DTT in the territorial sea crossings between Spanish or Spanish ports.
Before installing or once held, is convenient notification to the Directorate General of Merchant Marine or the port where CapitaníaMarítima perform the installation.
Documentation to be submitted:
Name of the vessel.

NIB.
MMSI.
Registration.
Route or area navigation.

Port address and autonomous community where the vessel or, where appropriate, the output port</span>

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
Ok, so we are still back to the same thing, i.e. to be able to buy this documentation is needed from a registered installer saying TDT is not possible at your location, or you have to own a boat or motorhome.

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 gilbertini with VU+ Solo2. 60cm with Spanish TDT from satellite.. and channel master 1.0m for 27.5 hopefully..LOL
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
yep someone must have one for sale cheap i can't afford those sorts of prices

dxn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Prime-focus 2,10m, 0,2 LNB Black Inverto, TBS6983 dvbcard, Octagon SF4008 4K,
Dreambox7020HD, NOS cable 200mb, Tivusat, TDTsat Spain, TDT Portugal.
My Location
Estoril - Portugal
that's the box I have that is on the link posted above.

Juan69

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Ariva, Samsung and Comag PVR 2 100CL
3 dishes, 80cm, 100cm, 140cm
My Location
Murcia - Costa Blanca.
I have spoken to Cristobal at TDTProfesional. He is prepared to accept orders from a non Spanish resident on the basis that Caravan´s are not subject to MOT outside of Spain. He will supply the receiver via the website on that basis and ability to receive Hispasat.

pandarock32

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky uk, Fransat (Cgv E-sat HD-W), hispasat 30w (TDT SAT)
My Location
England
Hello
I just wanted to say thanks for putting this form up - I've been looking for a way to get Spanish tv with actual good channels for months. I contacted tdt profesional and they are shipping my box tomorrow :D for anyone who is wanting to order one use tdtprofesional.eu that caters to international customers - you don't need to give any caravan registration forms or Spanish national insurance number, just your credit/debit card - and contact tdtprofesional before buying :)

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 gilbertini with VU+ Solo2. 60cm with Spanish TDT from satellite.. and channel master 1.0m for 27.5 hopefully..LOL
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
pandarock32 said:
Hello
I just wanted to say thanks for putting this form up - I've been looking for a way to get Spanish tv with actual good channels for months. I contacted tdt profesional and they are shipping my box tomorrow :D for anyone who is wanting to order one use tdtprofesional.eu that caters to international customers - you don't need to give any caravan registration forms or Spanish national insurance number, just your credit/debit card - and contact tdtprofesional before buying :)
But they come out and install don't they with that according to what they say. So you have to pay for the box and installation...

pandarock32

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
England
No the price is just the receiver, they add installation costs on after purchase only for Spanish residents. Unfortunately this was the cheapest option I could find without using a subscription service like canal plus

Juan69

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Ariva, Samsung and Comag PVR 2 100CL
3 dishes, 80cm, 100cm, 140cm
My Location
Murcia - Costa Blanca.
Installation should not be a problem.

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
pandarock32 said:
No the price is just the receiver, they add installation costs on after purchase only for Spanish residents. Unfortunately this was the cheapest option I could find without using a subscription service like canal plus
which is me in Spain......LOL

dxn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Prime-focus 2,10m, 0,2 LNB Black Inverto, TBS6983 dvbcard, Octagon SF4008 4K,
Dreambox7020HD, NOS cable 200mb, Tivusat, TDTsat Spain, TDT Portugal.
My Location
Estoril - Portugal
&nbsp;
Juan69 said:
Installation should not be a problem.
&nbsp;

That's no problem. The box come already preprogramed. You just have to configure your set up on box (TV,conections, etc) and scan for the avalable channels that where configured by Albertis for the area where is registered.

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
dxn said:
&nbsp; &nbsp;

That's no problem. The box come already preprogramed. You just have to configure your set up on box (TV,conections, etc) and scan for the avalable channels that where configured by Albertis for the area where is registered.
Yes i understand that but here in Spain you have to pay for installation.They don't just sell you the box.. At least everyone i have spoken to have said so...

pandarock32

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
England
If you buy it online and you don't want installation, contact the site beforehand and maybe they will sell you just the box as a one-off thing

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
Yep I did the box cost 200€ and I fitted it myself and it is absolutely crap box. You can do nothing with it you can only watch one thing at a time you cannot set a timer to record with the remote is horrendous all in all crap. And now we have lost loads of channels on it after the court ruling......

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
By the way it may just be TV but when this is the ONLY thing you can watch it changes things...... Since then i have got 27.5w working with some help. So it isn't so bad and for motor sport (MotoGP superbikes, spanish bike racing and F1) spanish TV is pretty good.....

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
Lucky you... :-) We have neither phone lines,any TV signal at all no internet at all except mobile and the signal with that is extremely iffy.. We have electric now at one time that was horrendous as well and our water is from the mountain.. Excellent water but when we are short we have problems.. One year 8 weeks with out.....

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
Yes we are very lucky in a sense very tranquil all you need is a little money and your health... unfortunately i have neither. But it is a great life in the back of beyond in Spain. we live half way up a mountain surrounded with Olive tree's and little else............

JOHN896

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Channel Master 2.4m Dish Fixed On 9.0 East Ka Band.Channel Master 1.2m Dish.Satellite Reception From,53.0E-45.0W.
My Location
Swansea Uk
I have just got back from Alicante,and managed to get one of these.Televes TDT satellite receiver for Hispasat,
it only cost €40.The problem i am having is with the tuner on the back of the receiver,it keeps on getting stuck
on the f connector.