This site is my agony aunt

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
I know I don't visit as often as I should, but when I'm in deep ****, I always come here. :D

I'm feeling a bit low at the moment, because I've been ripped off and lost a woman's telephone number.

Anyway, thanks for always being here. ;)

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Hope that everything turns out right in the end. Easy for me to say but stick with it.

supapete

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC running ME XP SUSE.Mac G4 running OS X. Multi media studio. 80cmdish. Standard sky dish with quad lnb. 2xgrundig, panasonic dsb 31&50 televes 7245 dragon cam. card loader & card.Moteck 2100A motor
My Location
anglesey
I think if I was in the mire I'd be glad I was amongst geordies. Unless things've changed since I was there. There's always the cure-all -Newcastle broon. Yep, hope things look up for you. When you get ripped off it's easy to take the stance that it's your own fault somehow and you must be some kind of idiot. The low life that rips you off is in the wrong, not you. regards P.S

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Cheers, m8s. I am trying every trick in the book. :)