dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
oreil (65), bladesmantwo (60), Alexy (22):)

Have a great day, lots of fun and joy - and many more to come !

Birth Date:21st OctoberColour:purpleNumber:3,12,21Stone:Royal Plume Jasper –Balances your spirit , heart and mind.Flower:DandelionPet:LabradorCareer:Chemist, Dancer, StudentKey Features:Clever, Fortunate, DifferentNaturally good at:Giving sound adviceCharacter:You’re a little faster on your feet than most Librans; you have a spring in your step and an eagerness to get things done. Ironically it can take you ages to complete tasks but that is because you are a bit of a perfectionist. You love to travel and have adventures and see gain peace in your soul when you are in the mountains or remote countryside.Life Path:It is important for you to see the world and taste and experience different cultures. You are probably excellent at learning different languages and enjoy a taste for unusual cuisine. You need a partner who is adventurous like you or one day out the blue you could up and leave and go on a journey alone. You are not afraid of change if you feel strongly enough about it.Love:Love is a mixed bag for you but there will definitely be a love relationship which will blow you away and exceed your expectations at some point , so hang in there because trust me it will be worth it! Why not try a Sagittarius or Pisces who have your birthday ruler Jupiter as their ruler?Best Present:Camping Trip , Rucksack

:-balloons:-congrats:-candles:-hbbounce:-part3