TVE mux 19E

hvdh

Specialist Contributor
My Satellite Setup
Dr.HD F16, TBS 5927, T-55, Laminas 120 cm
My Location
Oss, NL (5.5°E 51.8°N)
TVE is back on 19 East. Transponder 11656 V 22000 5/6 DVB-S
 

Attachments

  • TVE mux 19E.webp
    TVE mux 19E.webp
    134.5 KB · Views: 163
Also Canal 24 Horas and several RTVE radio channels.
 
Last edited:
Just got around to scanning these in: But despite being locked at excellent S/Q, both Channels keep freezing.

Nothing else on 19E is freezing, so can anyone check to see if the effect is local, or universal?
 
Canal 24 Horas seems to be ok atm - I'll leave it running in vision only and see if I see anything.
 
Ta :)

But I've now added it on the other Box/Dish and it is fine.

Local issue of some sort :(

Edit: All is well on the first Box/Dish now, so I suspect it was a fleeting issue with the Broadcast or a Gremlin in my Box.
 
There was some very momentary freezing on TVE via the TBS card.
 
Still there, blink and you'll miss it. I'd put it down to TVE.
 
Thanks all - don't think it's local to me, then.
 
Centered at 1906 MHz IF, DECT phones can also interfere.
 
Unless they're using Hispasat.

On the other hand, bearing in mind some Rai HD Channels are going on 19E as well, the way ahead might be the 6 degree Monoblock route.
 
Back
Top