Which P2P?

exxxklusive

Reaction score
My Location
Merseyside
Hi m8's...

I recently got a new pc & now have broadband & want to be able to download movies/music albums etc...

I used to have the old kazaa but it was full of adware/spyware & stuff...

Can anyone recommend a service like this that is free but does'nt have the usual crap that get's bundled with stuff like the old kazaa?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Exxx

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You need to join a bit torrent forum, there is one mentioned in the Sci Fi poll thread towards the end.

pritstick

Reaction score
win mx not too bad and think there's still a hacked kazaa ...kazaa lite free of all spyware

exxxklusive

Reaction score
My Location
Merseyside
Thanks for the response guys
smile.gif

Will do a search for these & find out more about them.

Just wanted to get something free to download the odd movie or album & wondered what options i had out there...much appreciated.

Regards...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Wouldn't touch Kazaa now, too many spoof files and viruses.

BonceChops

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500, Dreambox 600PVR, Dreambox 7025+, Dreambox 7000, 1m dish on a Moteck SG2100
My Location
NW England
Try Direct Connect.
If you find a good hub (like mine :) ) its a bit like a comunity where people help each other out and you can ask if a file is a good one, if you know what I mean.

Neil.