1.2 channel master,36v h to h motor,v box

jpsr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 channel master, cm polar mount, 12 inch actuator, Andrews feedhorn, Inverto lnb, Superjack positioner, Dreambox dm 500s, Protek 9600ip, 1m channel master with black ultra & 1m gibertini with technomate twin output lnb on astra 1/2, TM 5200 & 1000
My Location
Mullingar, Ireland
I was thinking of buying a 1.2 channel master, 36v h to h motor, lnb and v box, which comes to a total of 399 pounds on satellite superstore. Before i buy i just would like to know are these any different to installing a disecq motor. I have never installed a disecq motor but have a good idea from reading around, i have only ever installed fixed dishes here at home. Im not sure what the motor is for sale that comes with this package, i think its a motek. Also what sort of cable would i need for this motor and dish. I would need satellite cable for the dish, but what for the motor. Thanks.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
for the motor you will need some 4 core cable to power the motor from the vbox which you would connect to your receiver and use diseqc 1.2 positioning (moving the dish east/west to find and store the positions)

for that price you will get all the cabling if your buying a complete system from them.

as for the alignment, it is slightly different to a diseqc motor setup where by you have to setup on the reference satellite for your location, usually being 1west for people in england

also that size dish will be very heavy so hope you have a strong wall mount or ground mount.