1.2GHz camera troubles...

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Couldn't think of any other place to post this, but here goes...

I've had to set up my new wireless camera at my mum's house, but there seems to be someone or something else using the same frequency so was wondering if anyone knew of any frequency lists so I can look up what's causing the interference so I can try and adjust the camera so that it's not conflicting with anything else, and so that I can get rid of the annoying digital crackling on the analogue receiver!!!!'O'-red

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
The only advice I can offer is to see whether the camera (and receiver of course) have any alternative channels that they can use.

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
PaulR said:
The only advice I can offer is to see whether the camera (and receiver of course) have any alternative channels that they can use.

Well, the tuner does as it's a knob tuning thingywotsit, as for the camera, I'll have to open it up and if it's anything like my old one there may be a screw inside it which changes the operating frequency, but it's a plastic body camera, so opening will be difficult....