s-band
Member
- My Satellite Setup
- 1.5m IRTE PF, Invacom SNF-031, TBS6983,
Various L, S, C, X & Ka bits. 1.2m S/X/Ku/Ka Prodelin on Az-El (being refurbished), 1.8m Precision PF with Bullseye Ku LNB or various C & X bits
- My Location
- Essex
I spent quite I while restoring the mount for this but I have decided to try to raise funds for a mount for my Patriot which has been in the shed for too long. Included are: The dish face, the polar mount with all its new stainless fixings and the inclined tracking Linak jack. Not included are the 24" jack, the steampunk counterbalance bits and a ground stand/pole. If the buyer wants the 24" HD jack, a 3m 80mm dia x10mm thick ali pole, a controller with 5V for the optical feedback from inclined jack they are available separately. Pictures and dish history here:
Channel Master 1.8 Restoration
and when I used the mount with a 1.2m:
Ka with Prodelin/Viasat 1.2m Band B
The price is the total cost to me of all the parts £455 Preferably collected from Essex
Channel Master 1.8 Restoration
and when I used the mount with a 1.2m:
Ka with Prodelin/Viasat 1.2m Band B
The price is the total cost to me of all the parts £455 Preferably collected from Essex