10 east

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
My 1.2 m motorised setup manages to get all the sats such as 30 west, 42 east, but the one that I cannot seem to get at all is 10 east. Nothing.....

From what I understand I should at least get some channels/ or signals?
 
Try 12629 v 5632 T_G.
ATPN London is always there.
Funny old bird 10E, cant ever see very much from my location either.
You'd think with all the transponders listed for it there would be more action.


L.:)
 
I use 11607 data channel to find the satellite, as it has a better symbol rate 27,500, but I get only mediocre reception with my 80cm from Sothern UK on the visible channels.
 
so if you get some reception with 80 cm I would think that my posityion + 1.2 m further east and south would give me at least something....
 
Yep, look for the transponder I mention above. :)
 
Thanks, managed to find something. But very bad reception overall. What is the main purpose of this sat?
 
I believe that it is mostly for feeds and data.

I would have thought that it would storm in with your dish, is it not a 1m?
 
T_G said:
Thanks, managed to find something. But very bad reception overall. What is the main purpose of this sat?
I got confused again (doesn't take much)
Sorry T_G it's 10 degs you are having probs with thought it was 16 East well perhaps target practice would be OK for this bird as there is not much there
 
Used to get some match feeds on sat afternoon 2 yrs ago, havent been there since.
 
john_graydon said:
Used to get some match feeds on sat afternoon 2 yrs ago, havent been there since.

Why, were they Arsenal? :-rofl2 :-lmao :)
 
Back
Top