14W - Express AM8

Nice signal on the radio transponder.
 
I have locked today 10954H1374 3/4 qpsk Radio Sputnik package 53e copy. It should be Europe beam, please check.



Signal very strong now
TM5502 HD + 100cm

DSCN1135[1].webp
 
I don't think that I have had anything on this satellite before.Not looked for some time though.
I get nothing on 11456V 3000.
On 10955H 1375 though I get 8 radio channels CH 50 to CH58.
TBS6983 100cm Dish.

10955h.webp 11456v.webp
 
Thank you for the correction Feedsat.
Still nothing on 11456H
A good signal on 10981H 3000 though. 11dB
TBS6983 100cm Dish.

almanar_3460 10981_h_3000_20160130_150334.webp
 
Can't receive that at my location. No worries :)


what-me-worry.webp


The magazine of choice in my teenage years :-rofl2
 
Receiving Al MANAR ON 11546 H. Signal 6.50dbAl Manar.webp
with a 1.25 Dish.
 
10981 H is off at the moment, only available on 11456 H
 

Attachments

  • scanHlow20160209.webp
    scanHlow20160209.webp
    119.3 KB · Views: 8
New chinese channel received
14551123411.jpg
 
Is it Africa beam? What do everyone think?
10981 version was off earlier today...
Yes I think it's the FK2 Beam because the other One FK1 should be much stronger if the signal was coming from there.
 
Back
Top