Markjose

Young one with a hobby
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax 110 ..... No fixed location
My Location
Monmouth
Hi,

If i am looking to purchase a 19.2E-13.E monoblock to receive both satellites without having to purchase a new Dish plus MultiSwitch !

Here is my setup.

68Penta Single quad output pointing towards 13E
Traix Multiswitch TMM 5x12T
Output to 6 rooms

68Penta monoblock quad output pointing towards 13E-19.2E
Traix Multiswitch TMM 5x12T
Dual outputs to 6 rooms

I know the receivers will be fine but my question is would the multiswitch take this input or will i have to spend some cash and purchase a new dish plus multiswitch ?

Many thanks

S

Steve Steve

Hi markjose.......for the setup you want ....I think you will need a multiswitch with 9 inputs....and a new quatro LNB on a special bracket ..squinting at 19.2...........tho I'm not sure your dish will be big enough ..........it might be ..........maybe worth a try first .........before buying the new dish..........hope this helps.....

RimaNTSS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Some SAT-related hardware.
My Location
N-E from Riga
I am not so familiar with multiswiches. In your case I would use 2 Octo LNBs and 6 1/4 Diseqc. That would coast ~30 GBP for each LNB and ~1 GBP for each Diseqc, plus some connectors, little bit of wires and multifed. OK, all together not more than 100 GBP of investment, but then you have potential to extend your receivers number to 8 (or 4 single and 2 twin-tuner), and also by adding 2 another Octo LNBs can add another satellites to all receivers. .

Markjose

Young one with a hobby
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax 110 ..... No fixed location
My Location
Monmouth
Cheers Guys i think i will purchase a new multiswitch and LNB with arm. Just more cable i guess :p

Will let you know how i get on.

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Vision do a nice 9 wire range of switchgear.