2 Digi Boxes

KAY1

Reaction score
Dear All,

I have two digi boxes hooked up to 60cm dish which has dual digital universal LNB and connected to Digi box 1- I subscribe full package (in front room) and Digi box 2 with no subscribtion which is in the bed room.

My problem is this since last two months I do not receive Channel 429 (Golf channel) plus any channels on frequency 11390 H Tp C 5 on the one which I Subscribe and yet I receive all free channels on frequency 11390 H TP C5 on the one with no suscribtion. When I first installed the system I used to receive it on both the digi boxes.

I have also tried to tune it manually but nothing is happening.I have switched On and Off the LNB and the DIgi box, I will apprecite any help to over come the problem.By the way DIGI box 1 is Sony, and the other digi box is Panasonic.

Many thanks

Kay

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Did you install anything like a digital phone a couple of months ago Kay? Try switching the boxes around to see if the problem persists, you need to narrow down the possibilities.

KAY1

Reaction score
Rolf,

Thanks for your help, no digital phones were installed and I get same results by switching the boxes around.

Kay1

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sounds like it must be the cable or more probably the LNB then.

TROTT

Reaction score
We Used To Install Dual Lnbs For Sky But Stoped . You Will Need To Use A Quad Lnb Some Duals Share Cross Feads Witch Sounds Like Yours No Good Thay Freeze Up Inside And Dont Switch Polarates