Douglasdog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Me operating system
digital fta satellite receivers
My Location
France
Hello
I have 2 satellite dishes, one with a monobloc lnb with 2 heads receiving astra 19 and hotbird 13 degrees. The second dish receives astra 28 degrees.
What do I need to combine all the signals and send them to 3 televisions (each with a seperate receiver). Looking at previous threads, I think I need a Discecq switch to combine the signals, but will that switch also split the signals to 3 televisions or do I need something extra.
Thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Forget the televisions, are you saying that you want three separate receivers?

If you do, then you need to get a quad monobloc LNB for Astra 19.2 and 13E and a quad LNB for the Astra 28.2 dish, then get three four way DiseqC switches.

selc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 500 SRT 6XXX
My Location
Romania
Use the STB-Globo 6010 with radio link to make one master and 2 slave.

trygveth

Reaction score
The best solution in my view, with expansion possebilleties included , is to go for Quattro LNB's and a multiswitch. In this case, all tuner ( from 4 to 8 and ..16 depantet on switch ) will have full independent access to any dish / with Quattro lnb connected. The Invacom Quattro LNB series at 0,3db nf is very good !