solly Specialist Contributor My Location Tel Aviv, Israel Sep 10, 2015 #1 11083 H DVB-S2/8PSK HEVC 13950 2/3
D deepbluesky Specialist Contributor My Satellite Setup Octagon Quad Optima OQSLO @ Laminas OFC-1100 @ Powertech DG-380 @ Vu+ Solo²(OpenATV) / Technotrend S2-1600 Sony KDL32W656A / TBS 6220 (DVB-C) Terratec T-Stick+ (DAB+) My Location Stuttgart (48.79N/9.19E) Sep 15, 2015 #2 Hi solly. Could you lock it on your 4.5m ?
solly Specialist Contributor My Location Tel Aviv, Israel Sep 15, 2015 #3 i saw low signal 2.5db no lock it
D deepbluesky Specialist Contributor My Satellite Setup Octagon Quad Optima OQSLO @ Laminas OFC-1100 @ Powertech DG-380 @ Vu+ Solo²(OpenATV) / Technotrend S2-1600 Sony KDL32W656A / TBS 6220 (DVB-C) Terratec T-Stick+ (DAB+) My Location Stuttgart (48.79N/9.19E) Sep 15, 2015 #4 I'm surprised that you even saw some signal. I know that even in Crete 24.5W is really hard to catch even on 3m.
I'm surprised that you even saw some signal. I know that even in Crete 24.5W is really hard to catch even on 3m.
Archived-1 Persona non grata My Location uk Sep 16, 2015 #5 Hi, its an easy lock at my location, all I can get from it with this receiver
Channel Hopper Suffering fools, so you don't have to. Staff member My Satellite Setup A little less analogue, and a lot more crap. My Location UK Sep 17, 2015 #6 IBC finished two days ago, I was there.