25.5E (Eutelsat 25B)

Wonder if @pride21 had anything from 25.5E with his 1.5m. He's a bit more south than most of us in UK and he seems to get some incredible results.
 
Are these channels also available on 7.3w? I can't see any info about it.
 
The new beIN movies ect. I have an official card and receiver but can only receive the channels on the 7.3w mena beam.
 
Lol I do apologize I'm on my mobile and I thought I was on the 4k beIN sports thread :oops:
 
New is 11667 H 4834 5/6 DVBS2/QPSK

regards
 

Attachments

  • 25,5° Ost 42.webp
    25,5° Ost 42.webp
    145.3 KB · Views: 99
11682 H 3200 QPSK 3/4
 

Attachments

  • 25,5° E 6.webp
    25,5° E 6.webp
    143.1 KB · Views: 33
two new channels (thanks @KooLy-Flysat)

11683 V 2960 QPSK 2/3 "Aljazeera 1"
11687 V 2960 QPSK 2/3 "Aljazeera 2"
 

Attachments

  • 25,5° Ost 50.webp
    25,5° Ost 50.webp
    128.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 25,5° Ost 49.webp
    25,5° Ost 49.webp
    157.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 25,5° Ost 51.webp
    25,5° Ost 51.webp
    177 KB · Views: 26
in the evening is the signal a little bit better
 

Attachments

  • 25,5° Ost 52.webp
    25,5° Ost 52.webp
    109.9 KB · Views: 25
new Data Channel at 11651 V DVBS/QPSK
 

Attachments

  • 25,5° Ost 58.jpg
    25,5° Ost 58.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 25,5° Ost 57.jpg
    25,5° Ost 57.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 21
Aljazeera Feed at 11682 H 3200 DVBS/QPSK 3/4
 

Attachments

  • 25,5° Ost 59.jpg
    25,5° Ost 59.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 18
Feed at 11069 H 1665 DVBS2/QPSK 3/4 (Testcard and Audio) Audiostation??
 

Attachments

  • 25,5° Ost 66.jpg
    25,5° Ost 66.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top