26E 11727H Vanished?

Chesters

Member
My Satellite Setup
Fortec Star Zeta Receiver, Fraccaro 85cm motorized Dish
My Location
Lincoln UK
Up to about a week ago I was able to receive ETV (Ethiopia) on 11727H but for some reason it seems to have dissapeared. I can still get MBC on 11919 at around 50% quality and ETV always came in stronger at around 70%. anybody have any idea whats happened?
 
Its moved onto Badr 6 (along with several other frequencies).

Badr 6 puts a very poor signal into the UK.
 
I was trying to set up a fixed dish using this transponder the other night, no wonder I couldn't find it.:-rofl2
 
Make sure you try with a Badr 3 / 4 frequency next time :D
 
If you're wanting ETV Ethiopia, it's also on 12284V, which is on BADR 4, which is easy to get in the UK.
 
Analoguesat said:
Make sure you try with a Badr 3 / 4 frequency next time :D


I will use 12182H instead as it is not on 28E.;)



Yep, can get ETV on 12284V on my motorised.:)
 
Back
Top