26E (Badr-7)

The radio station is called "M-FM". (I think) The same program is broadcast on all four carriers.
 
Last edited:
I hope you will send updates of the data/feed/radio frequencies on the North West Africa beam to Flysat.com, because it did not accept them from me since I am outside coverage area.
 
Thanks, I haven't been aware of these radios. Going here strong as well.

10954H.png MFM Maroc.jpg
 
A very long time ago.
Look at the last update date there ... July 2015.:)
 
In 8 years, no one found out that it was turned off? :eek: Most report only new and changed, but few report disabled. :unsure
 
It seems that this frequency has disappeared from Badr-7 @ 26e (NW Africa Beam)

AhmedIraqi
23.06.2020​
11470 H
DVB-S2/QPSK​
30000 5/6​
DataBadr-7 NW Africa 43-48 dBW
Because I do not see any presence of it in the frequency list in the pictures published in the SatsUK forum.
 
In 8 years, no one found out that it was turned off? :eek: Most report only new and changed, but few report disabled. :unsure
Most of us don't rely on LS (anymore) anyway.

BTW, admin could move posts #166, 167 and this one to appropriate thread...
 

Attachments

  • 26e11472V.jpg
    26e11472V.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 14
I think this is from Es'hail 25,5° east
 

Attachments

  • 25,5° Ost 67.jpg
    25,5° Ost 67.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 15
there is nothing for me
 

Attachments

  • 26° Ost 259.jpg
    26° Ost 259.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top