26E (Badr-7)

Now 11472 V 0dB
11270 V 12.2 dB
is it even Badr 7 East MENA?

Indeed, my first conclusion was too fast, I tip now this 11.450 V - 11.500 V range being on MENA beam.
 
Exactly..it dawned on me today..I have 10230 H 27500 3 - 4.5 dB, weak signal..MENA..
 
From Rome in my office with a 3,7m, clear sky.


1699465998103.png
 
Almost 1dB more than last night but ... still far away from lock at my location.

11472V.png
 
for me it's no better :)
11471 v 26.png
 
there are 5 radiostatons. But I don't know their names.
 
Thank you Dreamsat,
But what now carries this frequency?
Do you mean that it has radio channels, but they have no sound now?
 
There is sound, but I don't speak Arabic.
 
At the moment there is only music and the same thing on all four stations. When messages are sent I try to record something.

Can't you receive this transponder???
 
NW Africa Beam, Badr-7
Badr-7-FSS-NW-Africa.png
 
Back
Top