26e will i get anything

modman

Member
My Satellite Setup
PLAZA ST100 FTA,
3 mini dishes,
Zone 2 dish on a motor,
TM 1000D
My Location
London
Im looking to get something on 26e with a zone 2. Is it this possible to get even a flicker or am i being daft. Im talking about the strong channels like one tv. I have tried with no luck but where the dish is i get a low 28.2e signal (45-60 quality) so that could be the problem. I do get some 23.5e by the way.
 
I would doubt that you could receive anything, particularly as the beam width on the zone 2 is quite wide and as you say, will still receive from Astra 28.2, even though 2 degrees away.
 
ive got a 65cm maxview solid laying around will this be any good
 
You are wasting your time with anything less than an 80 cm dish. You might get some of the strongest frequencies on a nice day, but it wont work if its raining. You certainly wont get the MBC channels on anything less than a good 1m dish.
 
Back
Top