2old

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
2Old can you help me i have a freecam and a aston 103,you say you can convert the 103 aston to conax where can i find the patch
for it. I am just about there with my season interface,i hope it works with my freecam.

regards mikeey

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Mikeey, I've been in touch with Tonydoe, he's pretty clued up on CAMS and reckons that the 1.03 will not convert to Conax, the 1.05 should though.

You could still have it converted to Nagravision and I think I'll probably do that with mine.

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Rolf thanks for your reply,can you please tell me where you get the patch from, many thanks and i am now sober.

regards mikeey

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I believe that it involves removing the chip Mikeey, I've sent mine off to tonydoe, I guess that it is possible do do it one's self, but I didn't have the knowledge or the confidence to do it.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
removing the chip makes one sober ?

Anyhow with a Viaccess Cam this can be converted to Nagravision and with certain files it should decode Conax, unless Ive heard it wrong (but then the chips still in place )

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Thanks lads there is always something mor technical i will have to get over,never mind keep on trying.

Thanks again lads

Mikeey