3 part software

kurtkaare

Reaction score
Hi
What kind off 3 part software is the best one to use with the Infinty USB? Want to program the MII card.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I believe that the Infinity USB is not suitable for programming the MII card, as you require phoenix mode.

PS. What do you mean by "3 Part Software" ?

kurtkaare

Reaction score
Hi
Thanks for taking the time to answer me. The Infinity USB can be put in a phoneix mode. When i try to pogramm card's that are not in the list off the phoneix, the program says that I have to use a 3 part software. This software is supposed too use the com port. I will be greatfull for any help.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Do you mean 3rd party software?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Ahh, the little light bulb is flashing. :)

For the MII you use the application which comes with the file.

Put you programmer into phoenix mode, fre up the MII.exe and insert the card.

PS. The programmer you have must be the Infinity USB Phoenix, not the Infinity USB, there is a difference.

kurtkaare

Reaction score
HI!
I tried too use the programm that came with file, but I cant get it too work. Do you have a tip where I can download one that works?. You are off course rigth the programmer i have is the Infinity USB Phoenix.