31°e

aceb

Specialist Contributor
My Satellite Setup
TBS 6925
1.8m Precision + PLL Bullseye, motorised but probably siezed now.
2 x Sky Zone 2 for 28/19/13°E
My Location
Sussex
Long story short, took the dish down yesterday to check (and straighten!) a few bits, put it back up and realigned it then went round checking marginal signals. I noticed while scanning 31.5E a couple of peaks that when blindscanned produced some signals.

11242H 30000 5/6 DVB-S
11555V 30000 5/6 DVB-S

Went off to check and Flysat says it's new, Lyngsat suggests it is inclined and that might explain the very deep fading I'm getting over a 10 minute period. The first transponder has a number of Turkish channels, the second is data for AOL, Camelot and HSNEU. If nothing else it's a nice marker when I'm looking for 30.5 and 31.5E.
 

Attachments

  • TV1_0310 11242_H_30000_20110916_160716.webp
    TV1_0310 11242_H_30000_20110916_160716.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 45
Yes, have them here too. Good strong signal at present, especially 11242H.

I have that down in DVBViewer/Transedit as the old Turksat 1C!
 
T 1C is at 52.5E according to n2yo

-http://www.n2yo.com/?s=23949
 
Analoguesat said:
T 1C is at 52.5E according to n2yo

-http://www.n2yo.com/?s=23949

31E, which is now down in KofS etc. as Intelsat 24 was I believe the old Amos 1. Seems to be active now with mostly Turkish channels.
 
Back
Top