31.5E (Astra 1G)

Using 31.5E Martin. 11658 H SR 27500 35% strength.
 
Scanned this TP in today... about 6dB but varying wildly - suspecting trees!

On the Fibo 1.2m
 

Attachments

  • Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 59
The new mux/altered mux 11758 H 27500 was coming in strong last night.
Its was an easy lock on my 1mtr if anyone wants to look, here is the other fta channel capionet

ddfff-png.62266
vlcsnap-2014-02-20-21h14m04s197-png.62267

1_0_1_1c70_1453_5_13b0000_0_0_0-jpg.62280

A new channel to the mux, (First music channel) transmitting FTA.
vlcsnap-2014-04-20-14h34m16s219.webp
Capture.webp
 
I am locking a channel I believe is from here, but it's not a listed TP on flysat/kos,

Tanasuh 01 12506 V 2220
DSCN5815.webp
 
Getting it here allright.Having to use my TM1000D+.The 5402 is busy with the TD88.
12506V 2220.Tanasuh 01 48-52%Good picture sound comes and goes.


Edit Added the grabbing software to this computer,so got a few pics.The box shows Turksat 1B.


TM1000D+ 100cm Dish.
 

Attachments

  • image1.webp
    image1.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 45
  • image2.webp
    image2.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I am locking a channel I believe is from here, but it's not a listed TP on flysat/kos,

Tanasuh 01 12506 V 2220

The downlink frequency range of Astra 1G @ 31.5° East it's : 11.70 - 12.50 GHz , so frequency 12506 V ?

maybe it's from Arabsat-5A @ 30.5° East (I have not checked yet ) .
 
The downlink frequency range of Astra 1G @ 31.5° East it's : 11.70 - 12.50 GHz , so frequency 12506 V ?

maybe it's from Arabsat-5A @ 30.5° East (I have not checked yet ) .
Yes i must agree, its gone now as ponti says, i don't usually lock 30.5 scanning 31.5E, but feeds can come in strong and i guess this was the case ?.
 
Got my TM5402HD back on the 100 cm now.Better tuner than the TM1000.It is raining now.
the signal is up and down.
TM5402HD. 100 cm Dish

I took those screengrabs a few minutes ago .It has gone now.The signal comes and goes.Now there is no signal.
Edit this is getting silly.Back on now broken pic.Jumping from 48 to 52%
 

Attachments

  • image1-001.webp
    image1-001.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 51
  • image0.webp
    image0.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 47
I am working with the 1.2 dish at the moment ponti, the signal is stable, but i am sure they was no transmission a short while ago,

But like Adonis says i think it is coming from 30.5E.
 
Altered the sat position to 30.5E.The signal is up, pic stable .UpTo Now.:)
 

Attachments

  • image2-001.webp
    image2-001.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 45
  • image3.webp
    image3.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 44
hi all did a scan of this bird a couple of hours ago I got 142 channels from eleven transponders which are 11758H at 76% quality,11914H at 71% quality,11934V 77% quality,11992H 79% quality,12012V 74% quality 12090V 73% quality,12148H 79% quality,12169V 69% quality,12246V 71% quality,12324V 69% quality,12402V 71% quality only 12480V I could not get enough signal just 64% quality no lock on 11934V one clear channel Pro Int.
 
I scanned here, got 136 channels. My data is colored blue. 120cm Fibo dish, but partially covered behind balcony infrastructure.
 

Attachments

  • Screen_38 May. 09 22.22.webp
    Screen_38 May. 09 22.22.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 48
thanks CJ I found early evening was the best time to do a scan,by the way RimaNTSS nice results on a 1.2cm dish
 
by the way RimaNTSS nice results on a 1.2cm dish
I do not concider this as nice result on 1,2m dish. Results would most likely be much better if my dish was working not covered by balcony infrastructure. This is probably something similar as 90cm antenna would perform. Thanks anyway.
 
I am locking two transponders from here tonight and a few that I am unsure about, 11973 V 1322 12402 V 5101 Munster BT dirty 10967 H 13332 Munster BT clean 10985 H 13331 Encoder 1 10996 H 3330
 
Back
Top