31.5E (Astra 1G)

I am locking two transponders from here tonight and a few that I am unsure about, 11973 V 1322 12402 V 5101 Munster BT dirty 10967 H 13332 Munster BT clean 10985 H 13331 Encoder 1 10996 H 3330

These transmissions come from Eutelsat 31A @ 30.8 east I have picked up about 6 of these with 3330 symbol rate from 10950 to 11080 all Horizontal.
 
Just saw Tivùitalia stream 6 in the scan 11914 H not that I can view multi-streams sad to say due to lack of equipment to view these.
 
Just saw Tivùitalia stream 6 in the scan 11914 H not that I can view multi-streams sad to say due to lack of equipment to view these.

I do have the equipment to view multi stream William but I need to spend time to learn to use it, just scanning here now and I will report back shortly
 
Ok I have moved the dish back to the same position and cleared all tp , a clean fresh scan only two tp scanned in all info in pictures below.
DSCN6241.webp DSCN6242.webp DSCN6243.webp DSCN6244.webp
 
The satellites in that cluster are so close to each other that you'll probably get all three sats at the same position.

Nice catch on the 1.2m though. I get them ok here too
 
martin-f said:
I do have the equipment to view multi stream William but I need to spend time to learn to use it, just scanning here now and I will report back shortly

If you have one of the cards-TBS6925,5925,6983,you can lock signal on transponders multistream
with DVB Dream player.Insert the number of 30 and 40 in the SubStream ID and then scan on 12148 H thus.The same procedure with other dvb-s2 players.
 

Attachments

  • 1.12148 H-substream 30,40.webp
    1.12148 H-substream 30,40.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 2.12148 H-scanning substream.webp
    2.12148 H-scanning substream.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 3.312148 H-channels found on 40 sustream.webp
    3.312148 H-channels found on 40 sustream.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 4.31.5E-12148 V MIS.webp
    4.31.5E-12148 V MIS.webp
    132.4 KB · Views: 28
Now at 30.8E is a feed:11627 H,2300,5/6,QPSK:
 

Attachments

  • 11627 H,2300,56-Feed.webp
    11627 H,2300,56-Feed.webp
    112.6 KB · Views: 23
For blind scanning this satellite, is this a full range sat? Or is there a band plan? Like with 30.8 and 30.5?
 
The above is feed on Eutelsat 31A at 30.8E
Astra 5B frequencies at 31.5E:
 

Attachments

  • Astra 5B.webp
    Astra 5B.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 26
The above is feed on Eutelsat 31A at 30.8E
Astra 5B frequencies at 31.5E:
Looks like an old plan for Astra 2B? Astra 5B uses Wide and High Power beams in different configurations rather than fixed North and South beams but I believe the frequencies are the same.
 
I find the few tp i lock here very tight to lock 1 small click E/W and there gone, 1 click E from this spot i pull in turf tv from 33E very wide strong signal.
 
new:
11817 v 3/4 27500
vtv romania fta
 
Not yet had the chance to look for this on my "new" 1m, but will get round to it.
 
here are my findings for this sat and signals received
hope this helps
11758h nothing
11817v nothing
11934v 55%
11954h 68%
11973v 69%
12012v nothing
12090v 62%
12168v 62%
12207v 66%
12246v 62%
12266h nothing
12324v 61%
12402v 62%
12480v 58%

ive not included the ones where it comes up as stream ???
 
The downlink frequency range of Astra 1G @ 31.5° East it's : 11.70 - 12.50 GHz


Is there a list available for the Ku band transponder frequency ranges allocated to satellites? I know that when there are several satellites close together they are each allocated specific frequency ranges to avoid signal interference or overlap with each other. I just wondered if there was any documentation on this other than checking what is reported on LyngSat or KingOfSat?

Thx
 
Back
Top