3g unlock code?

kash khan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky,hotbird.worldinbox receiver 120cmdish
My Location
UK,Birmingham
:-doh!Please Does any one know the unlock code for 3g motorola C975 to unlock it orange network! KASH

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
try astalavista

kxxx

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortec Star 5100 CI Diamond
90cm ISS Dish
0.3 Fortec Star LNB
@SAT Disq 1.2 Motor
My Location
south
try here: http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/Unlocking/necremoteunlock.htm
Got my NEC 3G unlocked using an unlocking kit cost £25 included moddified cable software disc etc, unlocked quickly and dispatched by them promply, i understand that your phone can be unlocked online and costs about £15 hope this helps, MMS doesnt work, and the internet can be used by clicking the triangle button wait for it to start connecting then click cancel you may then type in your URL address you wish to access not all sites work but PDA sites are compatible and game sites also. Ive got a vodaphone sim in mine and it connects to 2.5G my mates got the same phone with an orange sim in it and that connects to 2G. Most modern sims are all 3G compatible definately with vodaphone so there shouldnt be any problem putting it in the phone, T-Mobile are a pain cause they use an odd voltage so they arent so reliable but then your not missing much there!O-Ha

Kashif Khan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
???
My Location
pakistan
hahaha if your c975 version is lower than 6.12 so you can unlock it easily with Smartclip by only press the unlock button no need to attach with PC,and if its higher than 6.12 so you need to remove RSA and after remove RSA phone will come auto lower version so you can unlock it manually by press unlock button for more details visit www.smart-clip.com
BR
Kashif Khan

OTHMAN KHAN

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite Channel Unlock key
My Location
KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
kash khan said:
:-doh!Please Does any one know the unlock code for 3g motorola C975 to unlock it orange network! KASH
No there is no body to know the unloc code.