PaulR said:A good result. I recall that the 1m dish lying outside has a drain hole at the bottom bend of the LNB arm - now I know it's there for a real reason.
newcomers2 said:My sat man arrived, straight up the ladder to the dish, drilled a hole in the metal arm that holds the lnb and a hole load of water came out!! He said the metal arm had actually changed shape due to the freezing water. He has left the hole there so any future water will just drain out.
He realigned the dish,
Captain Jack said:On my Penta 85 on that 11747v transponder I get 39% SNR on Dreambox 800 in "damp" weather. Goes up to 43% in clear weather. On 11727H I get 61% SNR - really depends on what TP you're tuned into even though they are all on the same beam.
Tunbridge Wells, Kent