4.8E Africa Beam and 37.5W Sub-Sahara Beam

deepbluesky

Specialist Contributor
My Satellite Setup
Octagon Quad Optima OQSLO @ Laminas OFC-1100 @ Powertech DG-380 @ Vu+ Solo²(OpenATV) / Technotrend S2-1600
Sony KDL32W656A / TBS 6220 (DVB-C)
Terratec T-Stick+ (DAB+)
My Location
Stuttgart (48.79N/9.19E)
Who can check the active frequencies on 4.8E Africa Beam and 37.5W Sub-Sahara Beam ?

I'd like to know if these beams reach Europe, North Africa and the Levante even if it's too weak and not enough for a lock.

Thanks in advance for your effort to close this lack of knowledge.
 
I get nothing here from Africa beam 4.8E

37.5W i can't check as my sidewall is in the way on balcony.
 
Also i have nothing from Africa beam at 4.8E with my dish and i can't check the 37.5W now .(cos an actuator problem)
 
Nothing on either of those for me.
 
nothing in tel aviv with a 130 cm offset dish for 4.8e.regarding 37.5w,too low on the horizon
 
Never mind... I get nothing.
 
hi -

no reception here on either of those sats--- african beams

regards nelson.b
 
Thanks a lot everybody. Anybody else either further South or/and using a bigger dish ?
 
Back
Top