42e tv8 turkey

frund

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
triax 1.1 tm 1500ci+ dm patch. Moteck 2100. Intel 4300 based pc . LG7500. 32" lcd
My Location
Wales. UK.
Hi all, does anyone in the uk get this channel. It shows footy occaisonally but I get nothing from it. It gets mentioned in lj's but that may be for more easterly viewers. thanks.
 
Hmmm thought as much not available. A second opinion was needed thanks.
 
And even if you can decode BISS you can't always rely on the advertised listings for TV8.

Earlier this week the Carling cup matches were thought to be on TV8 at 42°e but weren't.

This is not the norm though, if football is advertised on TV8 you can get it at 42°e - normally in BISS, sometimes FTA. When it's not on 42°e the assumption is it's only available on 7°e - and 7°e is not available except with official cards.
 
Is this on a weaker transponder than the others? I have an 80cm dish in London trying to get this but can only get 20-30% signal quality - hence I can't scan it on my TM1500CI+. Most other transponders on 42E are fine for me.

What size dishes in the London area are picking up TV8?
 
I get it on a 90cm dish in the Midlands. But I had to add the channel list manually.
 
should work fine on dish over 80cm-1metre size but in biss but the codes are known;)
 
i watched boro last night with no problems(apart from getting beat) on TV 8 on 42oEast in the north east of england with a 1 mtr dish.db188
 
I get TV8 easily on a zone 2 sky dish (76x56cm), 79-82% on my TM1000D, I find it to be one of the stronger channels on 42e.

(edit: in north east)
 
I watch it all the time, the only problem I had with this station is that they cut the first 10, 15 minutes of the United game, but other than that they been reliable as anything.
 
80 cm in the south of Spain no probs watched the TOON last night its a godsend with T-S down.
lezb
Rustavi 2 is worth a watch for footy also same sat.
 
Did´nt TV8 used to be FTA all the time?
 
well it might aswell be as the biss codes are well known
 
Back
Top