43.1°W (Intelsat 11)

Scan of the day from position 43.1°W Intelsat 11.

New:

Mini BBC package on 3979 V 5000 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK

PS: Please ignore satellite name/position.
 

Attachments

  • 2015-08-07_17h21_35.webp
    2015-08-07_17h21_35.webp
    111.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 2015-08-07_17h28_28.webp
    2015-08-07_17h28_28.webp
    171.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 2015-08-07_17h32_57.webp
    2015-08-07_17h32_57.webp
    156 KB · Views: 33
Woohoo scans in with extremely high signal quality in my parts. A blind scan of this sat usually comes up with almost 300 channels, top 5 on my arc.
 
1.8 tm5402
3837 v 3600
channel name is Woohoo


Interesting & well done to catch on a 1.8 at your Leeds location when looking at the footprint map, it should be Hor though according to stats.... was your catch grabbed at around 9.30 pm or abouts and what strength / quality / etc did you have. ?.
Ive' just had a scan about 30mins ago, 11 am abouts , but the noise floor is pretty high at this time of day and no sign of 3837. Will try later evening time at my location of North Notts when noise tends to drop.
@CJ , far better for you at your location, have you managed to receive it ?.
Picture.webp
 
Struggling to find anything from 43W but I am not sure if I am getting a lot of bleeding from 40W. What are the strongest TPs there?
 
@Feedsat_DXer - can you (or anyone) tell me what's around 3760H on this satellite? I am getting a weird reading and an apparent lock but looks like an ACM signal?

upload_2016-5-7_12-46-15.webp
 
Struggling to find anything from 43W but I am not sure if I am getting a lot of bleeding from 40W. What are the strongest TPs there?


Bare with me, iv'e got to re-arrange me tackle to receive circular
 
3853 V 6250 is my strongest tp at a 13.5 db level as well as Woohoo at 12 db.
 
3763H is the only one I am locking. Other signals are there but are under the threshold. I need a better sat card.
 
Receivers scanning 43.1 West, just shows you what different receivers will see and lock.
Amiko A3:
4146 V.
4142 V.
3805 V.
3723 V.
4122 H.
3764 H.
----------------
6983 Pc card.
3771 V.
3935 H.
3764 H.
---------------
TM 5502
Found most of the above but did not lock any of them.
--------------
All data, no pics :(
 
hi all i have tried this sat on and off but no luck so far not untill tonight when i was gobsmacked to get WooHoo on 3837V 3600.P6030086.webp
 
4003 V 2910 2/3, lockable today on 1.80m
4003V.webp


and no problem for both RDE CNT on 3847 & 3850 H 2222 3/4
3847.webp
 
how to setup lnb polarization linear or circular in satellite 43.1w?
 
Back
Top