53 east ( AFGHAN BEAM ) bombed one this one is for you!!!!!

paul682

registered
My Satellite Setup
3.7 MESH
My Location
italy
hy my friend

53 east

11495 H 5000 ( TOLO TV , LEMAR TV ) afghan beam:)

could u try to make a reception of this frequency
at your location?

i think that there is possible wit h 1,2 m dish

could you try , and after inform us in the forum

thanks

PAOLO FROM ITALY
 
I can receive it, even using 90cm. Signal quality is very good, I think, maybe 60cm will be also able to catch it.
 
here are the pics:
 

Attachments

  • tolo.webp
    tolo.webp
    69.4 KB · Views: 45
  • lemar.webp
    lemar.webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 33
Ciao Paolo,

From The Netherlands I get a strong signal but ZERO on that frequency which means (I guess) higher compression sd. It is like 10967v on 40°e. Can you get it?

A risentirci

Gianni
 
BombedOne said:
here are the pics:

that's not fair:confused: how is it possible?:)
 
And what is the problem, why not possible?

just believe less to lyngsat and even official website,when talking about russian satellite coverage zones :) They are always wrong :)
 
BombedOne said:
And what is the problem, why not possible?

just believe less to lyngsat and even official website,when talking about russian satellite coverage zones :) They are always wrong :)

sorry BombedOne but I don't get it:p I just do believe in my receiver :)
do you think the problem is just the penta85 cm which works like a 100cm one?
 
But what is your situation, level and quality are ok, but there's no picture?
 
BombedOne said:
But what is your situation, level and quality are ok, but there's no picture?

I get excellent signal overall 53 east but when this morning I added 11495 H 5000 I got 94%-23% (red bars:mad:)
 
Back
Top