55.5w

  • Thread starter Thread starter Archive-8
  • Start date Start date
my scan
The 4055 H, at 2.20m, is a very tough nut to crack.
4144 H 500 DVBS/QPSK 3/4 two radio channels
It could be o XDS Radio Platform
PS: I tried to fix the stream using TSDuck with partial success.
Code:
tsp -v -d -I file 55W4143H500.ts -P tables -p 64 --max 1 -b real_pat.bin -P tables -p 65 --max 1 -b real_cat.bin -P tables -p 66 --max 1 -b real_nit.bin -P tables -p 67 -t --max 1 -b real_sdt.bin -P tables -p 68 --max 1 -b real_pmt.bin -O drop
tsp -v -d -I file 55W4143H500.ts -P inject real_pat.bin --pid 0 --replace --stuffing -P inject real_cat.bin --pid 1 --replace --stuffing -O file 55W4135HfixPAT.ts
capture_001_20012026_002629.webp
 
Last edited:
4143 H 500 DVBS2/QPSK 3/4 a smal spanish Audio carrier
Code:
tsp -v -d -I file 55W4143H500.ts -P filter --negate --pid 0 -P remap --no-psi 64=0 65=1 66=16 67=17 -O file 55W4135Hfixed2.ts
thanks for the "kick", adam :Y
PS: It should also work for online streaming if someone has a signal (replace file with dvb input/stream output).
 

Attachments

  • capture_009_27012026_204911.webp
    capture_009_27012026_204911.webp
    253 KB · Views: 48
  • capture_008_27012026_204832.webp
    capture_008_27012026_204832.webp
    331.1 KB · Views: 40
Code:
tsp -v -d -I file 55W4143H500.ts -P filter --negate --pid 0 -P remap --no-psi 64=0 65=1 66=16 67=17 -O file 55W4135Hfixed2.ts
thanks for the "kick", adam :Y
PS: It should also work for online streaming if someone has a signal (replace file with dvb input/stream output).
Thanks. Great work! I will try this with a live stream when I next get the C Band LNB on the dish.
 
3.859 V, SR 6400, 8PSK
Canal 48 in clear, the rest in Verimatrix

3859V.webp Canal48.webp
 
Is anyone getting enough signal to lock this?
Not listed anywhere...

3850V.webp
 
Is anyone getting enough signal to lock this?
Not listed anywhere...

View attachment 168052

Iv'e got eyes on it but not quite enough for a lock at the moment - 2.2m PF 17K North of Nottingham UK. Will check again later in the day

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SPCH__19.webp
 
I am somewhat happy ... the pine has fallen!:-applause
I am at least getting most of the signals again from this bird however the likes above are just that short. Would probably lock all signals if all the trees would have been gone...
Summer will make it worse again though due to leafs.

before.webp after.webp

H.webp V.webp
 
Does anyone know these two channels?
Any website/homepage or any other info?
Tnx

3812H.webp
 
Code:
tsp -v -d -I file 55W4143H500.ts -P filter --negate --pid 0 -P remap --no-psi 64=0 65=1 66=16 67=17 -O file 55W4135Hfixed2.ts
thanks for the "kick", adam :Y
PS: It should also work for online streaming if someone has a signal (replace file with dvb input/stream output).
What does all this mean?!
I do have strong signal ... just don't know what to do with it. :confused :)
 
Is this Microspace platform in clear or encrypted with CAS?
I've tried this on E2 but no sound.

BBN1_Spanish.webp BBN1_Spanish_1.webp BBN1_Spanish_2.webp BBN1_Spanish_3.webp
 
PID 4741 still acive ?
 
that problem definition mode for Apid in E2
55W4144Hapid4741.webp55W4144Hapid4742.webp
thx frankviana
 
Last edited:
Back
Top